Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sharp Pain In Hand By Thumb

API

iLO on 6 September, the feast was held for the official presentation of the Association
Pallaovale Isontina within Day in the Square Turriff.
The day was a feast with the child actors on and off
unforeseen delays and everything went
WELL

I write late just because I (finally) I am going on vacation.

I'm happy because we have shown - all those who participated, not only us API - that there is a world where sport is fun and cheer parents need to encourage their children a world that opens the door of their opponents' friendship and reduces certain parochialism rather than increase them, a world where winning is all and not just who will score more points in the field. Thanks

Leonorso friends of Udine and Trieste 2004 Rugby
who shared with us the joy of the first flight of small API Turriaco

Now we must look forward, we have another commitment on Sunday 21 with a Trophy of
minirugby "Roby Mogorovich" Fisherman's Village



and NOW .... still much work to do!

Turriaco See you on the field ..... and bring friends: they too will have fun playing

MINIRUGBY


0 comments:

Post a Comment