27/04/10 Final Play Out:
ATLETICO 76 - CREAM Monteviale 8-3
(4 Brunelli, Pigaiani 2, Manzella 1, Sinica 1)
The game is one that is worth a season, Atletico guys know, I am aware of and for the pre match tension is palpable. The kids also know they were facing a very young team that makes the race and the dynamics his strong arms that could embarrass the team coach Sinica, it's not a mystery, not has ever had among its features an excellent athletic condition.
Among the various defections Atletico shows only six players available (-card-Pigaiani Manzella-Sinica-Zerbo-Brunelli ) and with three good leaders on the bench: the sloppy Baghin President, the suspended " hothead" Cat and a former bomber loaded Faccin.
The game proves to be very now a high pace with rivals such as ferrets running around the field to catch his breath did not miss a second leaving the boys in the first part of the athlete who are overwhelmed by such great vitality, a rare commodity in blue-white house.
Manzella bad part with serious problems of location, coordination, posture and Brunelli is equally as vague disconsolate for the field looking for anything that may attract attention, make him take the spring (... . and find this thing. ... uhhh, if you will find it!). On the other hand, in defense is not that the situation is better with Pigaiani and then Sinica who are struggling to keep pace with the youngsters and players with Charter between a parade and one that invokes the Saints (in a somewhat 'rude) to help out.
As expected visitors the lead after a number of occasions but the athletes do not give up and find the balance on his personal invention of the player-coach-mentor-Mate Sinica with delight that free-kick from twenty-five but do-well thirty feet, puts a dish perfectly designed: goal post! Crowd into a frenzy, building in celebration, all to cheer him who is the real driver, man symbol, Gladiator ....
First time ends on 'one to one with the children of the athlete who earned the sidelines limping painfully.
The second time, however, is another music with various Manzella and Brunelli rage that are the masters in the field as free gazelles and fighting opponents with the same power of the Bear Dino. And so in less than no time the athletic pick up the match and puts repeat opponents with spectacular goals of Brunelli and Pigaiani Manzella and a card that if the agitation enjoys with many smiles in favor of room and Zerbato that delights audiences with a long run around on the band by way of Afghan hound.
Here, I also conclude that "... Atletico won the great and the end is a big party for all" ... .. but I'll finish it, and you know why? Why party even in the shadow field ... but first things first.
We are at the end of the race and the tension is rising, the game is hard, even for seasoned male and gratuitous insults that boys do not begin to digest more than Atletico. When it seemed that the situation was re-established the crime happens I will tell you that from my subjective
Ricky had just suffered a bad foul and I was getting ready to kick the free throw. I stared the goalkeeper, the goalkeeper and the referee was staring at me positioned to initiate the stop. I waited for the whistle and then I just downloaded all the anger and tension with a great shot. It was my moment, I position it, I step but suddenly a big bang ... ..
"Terrorists" someone shouted, "An earthquake ..." shouted others. ... No one made well aware of what was then deafening noise as long as turning around I saw a poor body dressed in red lying on the ground at the foot of a little angry to say the Brunelli. The boy gave no sign of life except for quell'ansimato "ahhhh .... Ahhhhh. ... Ahhh" full of pain. The climate soon became heavy with Brunelli surrounded by opponents who split from the color of the game could well be mistaken for the Khmer Rouge are full of hatred and resentment.
I asked Ricky explanations, the reasons for this sudden toothache that hit the opponent, and frankly, he assumed his responsibilities:
"I was there on my own, I was really wondering if Greece was the brink of bankruptcy and if the economic situation would have lasting effects on our economic system .... Me when this dashing young man approached, she backed and then .... trac ... .. I pulled the bird! At that point, there've been undecided whether to give him a lick or a better pizza in my face. ... I decided for the second "
As expected happened with a great hubbub people lost his temper and sought physical contact but with difficulty we managed to establish order. Situation again undermined by Faccin slippery that earns the field from the bench to rail against that opponent still on the ground (if anyone cagava) did nothing but continue the long and endless monologue "Ahhhh ... .. ... .. ahhhh ahhhh" .
At the end of it all is nice to say that sport and ethics always win because after a relaxing shower contenders were greeted with a distinct "fuck with me again?" and a polite "Idiot pulls ... .. Outside the balls. "
Long live soccer 5, cheer the athletes and our part in building World Peace we'll do it again !!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment